- Consulting with Project Leaders and Project Support Officers to attain schedule information
- Developing, implementing and maintaining an effective integrated scheduling management system
- Monitoring projects’ schedules at the programme level with focus on deliverables deadlines, milestones and projects dependencies
- Identifying potential project schedule delays and facilitating intervention in a timely manner making sure all project dependencies are considered
- Accommodating updates and changes to project schedules
- Recommending actions to keep projects completed on time
- Keeping stakeholders informed of project timelines and deadlines, reporting on projects’ progress by preparing progress reports
- Tracking progress and communicating proactively the impact of projects’ changes to key stakeholders
- Ensuring quality standards on project scheduling
- Maintaining project documentation in the document management system (IDM)
- Developing and providing training to the project teams on good project management scheduling principles
- There will be times when you may be required to undertake additional tasks, duties and responsibilities within your capabilities. You will not be assigned duties which you cannot reasonably perform or which are outside the range of your normal skills and experience
Candidate profile / Our requirements
- University degree at Master level either in Project Management, Business Administration, Engineering Management or a comparable education. The required education degree may be substituted by an extensive professional experience involving similar work responsibilities and/or additional training certificates in relevant domains
- Approx. two years' experience as a project scheduler
- Advanced proficiency in project scheduling software such as, but not limited to, MS Project, Primavera, Adrega, OpenProject etc.
- Advanced ability to evaluate project progress and facilitate interventions
- Ability to keep stakeholders informed of project timelines and changes
- Certification as a PMI scheduling professional (PMI-SP) or PMP / Prince2 will be advantageous
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent working knowledge of English
The position is initially limited until December 31st, 2025. The salary is based on the assignment of tasks and qualifications and goes up to pay group 13 according to the collective agreement for the public service (TVöD Bund).
The IPP seeks to increase the proportion of employed women in those areas where they are underrepresented and explicitly encourages women to apply for this position. The IPP is committed to employing more disabled individuals and especially encourages them to apply.