Following the COVID-19 outbreak across the world, the ITER Business Forum (IBF) is postponed to take place in Marseille on 5-7 April 2022. Instead, the ITER Organization will host a 2-day Remote ITER Business Meeting presenting the coming business opportunities, and the latest highlights of the Project on Wednesday 7 and Thursday 8 April 2021.
The ITER project is moving forward from the buildings construction phase to the machine assembly phase. At the Remote ITER Business Meeting, ITER experts from different areas will provide specific information about contracts and procurement needs in the next coming years. They will be also available for one-to-one meetings with industry representatives.
The conference is free of charge but advance registration is required.
2-days meeting including:
- Update of the ITER Project Status by Director General
- Procurement and Contract News
- Thematic sessions by ITER technical experts giving overview on coming business opportunities
- One-to-One meetings between interested companies and ITER experts
- Possibility to arrange Business-to-Business with other companies