The 2015 edition of the event was organised from November 15-17 by Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic, with financial support of EUROfusion. With an attendance of 130 PhD students, the fifth FuseNet PhD event in fusion science and engineering was the largest up to date.
Here you can find some information and reports on the FuseNet PhD event:
- Overview of all participants of the event including posters/presentation of their PhD research
- FuseNet PhD event 2015 opened with a toast and... fire!
- ITER Newsline report on the PhD event 2015
- Group Photo of the FuseNet PhD event
Eye-Witness report from:
- Anna Medvedeva (all days)
- Aoife Somers (day 3)
- Alistair McGann (day 2)
- Matthew Bluteau (day 1)
- Maria Suchonova (day 1)
You can also find more information through: