Over 20 years’ experience in:
- managing, designing, developing and implementing diverse training projects for different types of power plants in Europe, Asia, and America
- including large-scale training projects with several hundred course weeks,
- and an extensive network in the international education and training community;
- many results presented and published on international conferences.
Focus of my services
- Analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation of technical training according to the SAT process
- Preparation, organisation, execution and monitoring of large-scale training programs (also in connection with preparing invitations to tender or responding to these)
- Development and implementation of related process maps, process descriptions, work or project instructions,
- Consulting on issues related to the items listed above
Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) is a performance-oriented approach that provides a logical progression from the identification of the competencies required to perform a job to the development and implementation of training to achieve these competencies, and subsequent evaluation of this training.