One of 13 positions offered by the University of Granada aimed at university graduates and doctoral degree holders to carry out a research, training and mobility programme at international research centres and laboratories related to the IFMIF-DONES project
- Conducting neutronics simulations in support of IFMIF-DONES design optimizations and radiation protections for target system, accelerator system, lithium system and other systems.
- Developing of neutronics simulation models from CAD data.
- Performing radiation transport, activation and shutdown dose rate simulations with appropriate level of verifications and quality assurance measures (technical checking, review, cross-comparisons, sensitivity studies, etc.)
- Evaluating nuclear performances and radiation protection capabilities and identifying further areas of work.
- Reporting and presenting all aspects of work, interacting with multidisciplinary design teams and consulting on suitable design modifications