FuseNet has developed educational materials for secondary schools. The goal of these materials is to provide secondary school teachers with all the tools required to teach nuclear fusion in fun and engaging lessons.
The module consists of:
- A student reader
- Lecture slides
- Teacher's manual
- Additional exercises
The student reader explains the basics behind nuclear fusion and contains short classroom exercises and high-quality images and graphics. The lecture slides and teacher's manual provide secondary school teachers with a ready-to-use lesson to teach the basics of nuclear fusion to their students. In the additional exercises, teachers can find extra exercises at varying levels of difficulty.
All the materials are created by FuseNet and are free to use for educational purposes. The lecture slides are available in pdf-format and in ppt-format, so that you can edit the slides to your preferences or include extra slides. The student reader, teacher's manual and additional exercises are available as pdf-documents.
The material will be maintained and curated by FuseNet. Want to give us feedback on module 1? Please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Module 1: Fusion Basics
- EN_Module 1 - Additional exercises v.1.0_0.pdf (179.81 KB)
- EN_Module 1 - Lecture Slides v1.0_0.pptx (24.14 MB)
- EN_Module 1 - Student reader v1.0_0.pdf (7.56 MB)
- EN_Module 1 - Teacher's manual v1.1.pdf (925.08 KB)
- NL_Module 1 - Docentenhandleiding v1.pdf (647.35 KB)
- NL_Module 1 - Extra Opdrachten v1.pdf (221.29 KB)
- NL_Module 1 - Fusie Basis v15.pdf (7.56 MB)
- NL_Module 1 - Slides v1.pdf (5.53 MB)
- NL_Module 1 - Slides v1.pptx (24.16 MB)
- DK_Modul 1 - Ekstraopgaver.pdf (259.48 KB)
- DK_Modul 1 - Lærervejledning.pdf (795.09 KB)
- DK_Modul 1 - Slides.pdf (5.92 MB)