FuseNet in partnership with Native Scientist produced
this educational resource to raise awareness not only about nuclear fusion,
but also about the scientific method, sustainable development, and the human’s
ability to dream.
The package contains 3 one-hour educational units in the English language that
can be used by schoolteachers to work with 10 to 12-year-old pupils and promote
science education. Each unit consists of a lesson plan, a PowerPoint presentation
and a student sheet.
Primary School Fusion Educational Materials
- EN_UNIT A - Lesson Plan_0.pdf (23.28 MB)
- EN_UNIT A - Student Sheet_0.pdf (412.67 KB)
- EN_UNIT B - Lesson Plan_1.pdf (111.95 MB)
- EN_UNIT B - PowerPoint Presentation.pptx (17.93 MB)
- EN_UNIT B - Student Sheet.pdf (11.91 MB)
- EN_UNIT C - Lesson Plan_0.pdf (11.63 MB)
- EN_UNIT C - Student Sheet_0.pdf (2.12 MB)